RTD Beverage Development: the Health Benefits of Tea
One of the leading RTD beverage products on the shelves these days is health-oriented tea. Herbal tea, black tea, green tea, white tea, oolong − it’s not uncommon to find health-conscious consumers drinking one or another at any time of day. If you are a beverage entrepreneur with an idea for a new RTD tea beverage, we can help develop and manufacture that new product efficiently and professionally. One important way we can assist is to offer guidance on how best to formulate your tea beverage to provide the most benefit for your costumers.
One advantage of ready-to-drink tea, of course, is that the consumer can “grab and go,” without having to take the time to blend or brew the beverage. There are dozens − hundreds − of blends available, all of which have slightly different properties and health benefits. Here are just a few basic ideas about the benefits of an RTD tea beverage:
- It can boost endurance during exercise.
- It might help prevent heart attacks and cardiovascular disease.
- Anti-oxidants in an RTD tea beverage might help prevent certain forms of cancer.
- Tea can help fight the free radicals that can damage DNA.
- Drinking tea has been linked to a lower risk for Parkinson’s disease and other neurological diseases.
- Tea can aid in weight management.
- Green tea might help improve the strength and density of bone mineral.
Southeast Bottling & Beverage is an RTD beverage contractor located in Central Florida and serving all of the continental United States and the Caribbean. We can handle every aspect of beverage development and bottling, and our turnkey capability is what sets us apart. To learn more, or to request our assistance with developing a new tea beverage, contact Southeast Bottling & Beverage today.